According to the magazine Consumer Reports, the average person sees 247 advertising messages per day. And these are just conservative estimates. The publication Business Journal Phoenix increases this indicator to 600, and the public organization Union of Concerned Scientists even calls the figure 3000. Just think about it, you receive hundreds or even thousands of advertising messages in one form or another every day. In order not to go crazy and concentrate on important information, you unconsciously do not notice 90% of advertising. And when the remaining 10% is greatly reached, you can arrange a digital detox for yourself: refuse to use the Internet, a computer and a smartphone for a week or two. Continue reading
Who cares about managing your online reputation?
There are three categories of people depending on their purpose of being on the Internet:
Entrepreneurs who promote themselves and their personal business through the Internet.
Their income depends on their reputation. And besides this, the image they create will attract the appropriate type of customers. Continue reading
This article was written specifically for Texterra by the TeachLine Blog.
Let’s say you decide to become a content marketer. You have no extra money. The desire to spend them on courses, too. But there is the Internet and a huge amount of free information in it. Is it possible to become a professional just by reading blogs and watching videos? Can. And I will tell you how to do it, but I can’t guarantee that it will be easy. Continue reading